Reporting to the engineering manager, the engineer will take a lead role in design and development of bespoke trailers. The engineer will also provide innovative ideas in order to further develop the company’s current product range, ensuring new designs are in line with the company’s internal quality procedures while adhering to current legislative requirements.
· A third level qualification in an engineering discipline such as Mechanical engineering, Product design.
· A good understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems is desirable but not essential.
· Competence in use of Solid Works 3D modelling
· Hands on approach to product development.
· Ability to manage and oversee projects from conception through to completion.
· Ability to set targets and work to deadlines.
· Have a hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
· Liaise with Sales and production staff to produce detailed specifications and designs based on individual customer requirements
· Provide Technical support as part of the aftersales service
· BOM Management
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org